Ukrainian Association of Insolvency Practitioners invites you to take part in the International scientific practical conference ”The problems in theory and practice of the enforcement of decisions of courts and other authorities” on October 18–19, 2013.
The Conference will take place at the main building of Khmelnytsky University of Management and Law at the following address: Ukraine, Khmelnytsky, 8 Teatralna str.
Basic topics of the Conference:
- Enforcement authorities: aims and structure.
- Effective procedures of the enforcement of decisions of courts and other authorities.
- Imperative and dispositive principles of enforcement proceeding
- Legal practice of enforcement proceeding.
- Special features of the enforcement of decisions at specific categories.
- Theoretical and practical aspects of bankruptcy law.
- Theoretical and practical aspects of the enforcement of decisions at bankruptcy, the regulation of the insolvency administrators’ activity.
Working languages: Ukrainian, Russian. Speeches can be made in English, Polish or Belorussian (without simultaneous translation).
All expenses connected with a visit to the Conference (fare, hotel, food etc.) are paid by a participant or an organization which sends him/her.
If you would like to take part in the Conference, please inform the Organizing committee about it till October 15, 2013.
Khmelnytsky University of Management and Law
The executives of the Organizing committee:
Yurii Bilousov: phone: +380 (96) 354-60-93, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;